Ross Campbell, CPA CA, GAICD
Suite 312, 110 Cumberland Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5R 3V5
Ross is co-founder of The MBO Group and has spent his entire career investing in, and advising to, entrepreneurs in areas of finance and raising capital. Ross has worked with virtually every type of capital provider to private companies.
- Managing Director and co-founder of McCarvill Mezzanine Fund Limited Partnership (a Mezzanine/Private Equity Fund)
- Managing Director and co-founder of Norvest Mezzanine Fund Limited Partnership (a Mezzanine/Private Equity Fund)
- Numerous private company Board and Advisory Board seats
- Board Director, Canadian Australian Chamber of Commerce & Chair CACC SME Group
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Past Chair of Financial Executives International Canada’s Private Company Finance Sub Committee
- Past Trustee and Chair of the Audit Committee and member of the Governance Committee of the TSE listed Primaris Retail REIT (an OMERS retail shopping malls spinoff)
- Founded Hillbrooke Capital Advisors
- Senior Lender (Bank of Montreal), Asset Based Lender (Bank of Boston), Term Lender (Penfund Management Limited), Royalty Financing (McCarvill Corporation)
- Certified Exit Planning designation from the Chicago based Exit Planning Institute.
In Their Words
The MBO Group provided our members with excellent insights into opportunities for C-level executives to buy into smaller businesses as part of a transaction where management buys out the owner of a private business or buys a division of a larger company; takes the business to the next level; and then exits generating a handsome return to the shareholders. [read full testimonial]
Phoenix Executive Network Member