Ross Campbell, CPA CA, GAICD
Suite 312, 110 Cumberland Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5R 3V5
Ross is co-founder of The MBO Group and has spent his entire career investing in, and advising to, entrepreneurs in areas of finance and raising capital. Ross has worked with virtually every type of capital provider to private companies.
- Managing Director and co-founder of McCarvill Mezzanine Fund Limited Partnership (a Mezzanine/Private Equity Fund)
- Managing Director and co-founder of Norvest Mezzanine Fund Limited Partnership (a Mezzanine/Private Equity Fund)
- Numerous private company Board and Advisory Board seats
- Board Director, Canadian Australian Chamber of Commerce & Chair CACC SME Group
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Past Chair of Financial Executives International Canada’s Private Company Finance Sub Committee
- Past Trustee and Chair of the Audit Committee and member of the Governance Committee of the TSE listed Primaris Retail REIT (an OMERS retail shopping malls spinoff)
- Founded Hillbrooke Capital Advisors
- Senior Lender (Bank of Montreal), Asset Based Lender (Bank of Boston), Term Lender (Penfund Management Limited), Royalty Financing (McCarvill Corporation)
- Certified Exit Planning designation from the Chicago based Exit Planning Institute.
In Their Words
When I heard The MBO Group had done such a great job helping one of my key suppliers arrange for the managers to buy their business from the US parent – I asked The MBO Group to help me find and buy businesses as part of my expansion. Within 8 months we completed two transactions and another one 4 months later. [read full testimonial]
President, The IDP Group