Ross Campbell, CPA CA, GAICD
Ross is co-founder of The MBO Group and oversees the advisory practices of Australia and Canada.
Ross has spent his entire career investing in, and advising to, entrepreneurs in areas of finance and raising capital. Ross has worked with virtually every type of capital provider to private companies.
- Board Director, Canadian Australian Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman, Canadian Australian Chamber of Commerce SME Group
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Managing Director and co-founder of McCarvill Mezzanine Fund Limited Partnership (a Mezzanine/Private Equity Fund)
- Managing Director and co-founder of Norvest Mezzanine Fund Limited Partnership (a Mezzanine/Private Equity Fund)
- Numerous private company Board and Advisory Board seats
- Past Chair of Financial Executives International Canada’s Private Company Finance Sub Committee
- Past Trustee and Chair of the Audit Committee and member of the Governance Committee of the TSE listed Primaris Retail REIT (an OMERS retail shopping malls spinoff)
- Founded Hillbrooke Capital Advisors
- Senior Lender (Bank of Montreal), Asset Based Lender (Bank of Boston), Term Lender (Penfund Management Limited), Royalty Financing (McCarvill Corporation)
- Certified Exit Planning designation from the Chicago based Exit Planning Institute.
In Their Words
The MBO Group's extensive experience in getting mergers and acquisitions done was demonstrated consistently in presentations that were easy to understand for vendors and accelerated potential deals. Their calm and articulate communication skills enabled solutions for vendor and purchaser alike. [read full testimonial]
D. Bruce Cook
Chief Executive Officer, Dunlis Mechanical Services Ltd. & Dunford-Liscio (Ontario) Inc. (www.dunlis.ca) and Energy Jet Inc. (www.energyjet.com)