Stuart Morley, MBA
Stuart is co-founder of The MBO Group and is based in Canada.
Stuart completed a B.Sc. in Agricultural Economics and then an MBA from the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Management Consultant with Deloitte in South Africa and Canada
- Co-founded the Canadian mid-market investment bank, Crosbie & Company
- Co-founded BRSJump (Business Recovery Services)
- Founded Morley & Associates Inc.
- Interim President of Cutler Brands Inc., Handover Case Goods, Imperial Surgical Inc., and Alta Can Telcom Inc.
- Co-manager of Quebec Equity Capital Fund
- Co-author of "Weather the Storm. Survival Guide for Your Mid-Market Organization"
- Past President of the American Marketing Association (Toronto Chapter). Guest lecturer at Georgian College, Ryerson University and Wilfred Laurier University
- National Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, CAFÉ (Canadian Association of Family Business)
In Their Words
Mike Bradley at The MBO Group NZ was great at helping us identify the target businesses to help us grow. Once we had the targets confirmed, Mike was instrumental at engaging these businesses and confirming the willing sellers.
We could then confirm the best fit for our business after reviewing key information about these potential acquisitions. Once we had negotiated the deal, then Mike was very thorough in following up on key dates to complete the purchase.
We felt well supported throughout the process and Mike was there to help at every stage. We look forward to Mike helping us on our next project.
Lance Davis Managing Director FIRSTFLEX CABLES
Managing Director FIRSTFLEX CABLES