Stuart Morley, MBA
Stuart is co-founder of The MBO Group and is based in Canada.
Stuart completed a B.Sc. in Agricultural Economics and then an MBA from the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Management Consultant with Deloitte in South Africa and Canada
- Co-founded the Canadian mid-market investment bank, Crosbie & Company
- Co-founded BRSJump (Business Recovery Services)
- Founded Morley & Associates Inc.
- Interim President of Cutler Brands Inc., Handover Case Goods, Imperial Surgical Inc., and Alta Can Telcom Inc.
- Co-manager of Quebec Equity Capital Fund
- Co-author of "Weather the Storm. Survival Guide for Your Mid-Market Organization"
- Past President of the American Marketing Association (Toronto Chapter). Guest lecturer at Georgian College, Ryerson University and Wilfred Laurier University
- National Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, CAFÉ (Canadian Association of Family Business)
In Their Words
The MBO Group seems to have a unique ability to uncover interesting and worthwhile opportunities in the Canadian private company market. I have had the benefit of working with them in a variety of situations. They have always been able to capture the essence of what makes a project assignment or deal work in a very strategic way that others can embrace. With a rare ability to communicate clarity they are able to efficiently bring individuals as well as groups to understand what it takes to achieve success.
FCA, Former CEO & President, Marsulex Inc.