Stuart Morley, MBA
Stuart is co-founder of The MBO Group and is based in Canada.
Stuart completed a B.Sc. in Agricultural Economics and then an MBA from the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Management Consultant with Deloitte in South Africa and Canada
- Co-founded the Canadian mid-market investment bank, Crosbie & Company
- Co-founded BRSJump (Business Recovery Services)
- Founded Morley & Associates Inc.
- Interim President of Cutler Brands Inc., Handover Case Goods, Imperial Surgical Inc., and Alta Can Telcom Inc.
- Co-manager of Quebec Equity Capital Fund
- Co-author of "Weather the Storm. Survival Guide for Your Mid-Market Organization"
- Past President of the American Marketing Association (Toronto Chapter). Guest lecturer at Georgian College, Ryerson University and Wilfred Laurier University
- National Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, CAFÉ (Canadian Association of Family Business)
In Their Words
The MBO Group's extensive experience in getting mergers and acquisitions done was demonstrated consistently in presentations that were easy to understand for vendors and accelerated potential deals. Their calm and articulate communication skills enabled solutions for vendor and purchaser alike. [read full testimonial]
D. Bruce Cook
Chief Executive Officer, Dunlis Mechanical Services Ltd. & Dunford-Liscio (Ontario) Inc. (www.dunlis.ca) and Energy Jet Inc. (www.energyjet.com)