MBO GROUP Partner appointed Chair of Canadian Australian Chamber of Commerce's new SME Initiative
By | March 1, 2016
Ross Campbell, Managing Director of The MBO Group Australia has been appointed Chair of the newly formed SME Committee of the Canadian Australian Chamber of Commerce.
The Canadian Australian Chamber of Commerce (CACC) aims to build business connections and assist trade – bringing Canada and Australia closer together. As a non-profit business focused organization our objectives are:
• To promote the development and expansion of bilateral trade and commerce between Canada and Australia.
• To promote and support investment between Canada and Australia.
• To represent Canadian interests in Australia and Australian interests in Canada.
• To maintain and foster a special relationship with Canadian and Australian Government agencies in matters relating to trade, industry and commerce between the two countries.
“The SME Committee is a new initiative of the CACC and reflects the growing trade between our two countries and the opportunities that exist for SME’s seeking to expand to international markets. Our two countries’ common heritage and cultural and economic similarities make each a perfect launching point for international expansion for growth minded SMEs” - Ross Campbell, Managing Director, The MBO Group Australia
~About The MBO Group~
We are a boutique advisory firm specializing in assisting three types of “buy side” clients:
• Managers wanting to buy the businesses or divisions that they work for, known as a Management Buyout.
• Entrepreneurs who need help in identifying, contacting, negotiating and financing the purchase of a private company.
• Existing business owners wanting help to grow by acquisitions of other private companies.
We are a team of professionals who have spent our entire careers working beside private company owners and helping them grow their businesses. Our backgrounds as bankers and private equity investors give us a unique ability to guide our clients through the roller coaster ride of buying a company.
We take a long term view. We want clients who appreciate our candour and transparency, take comfort that we are willing to help them find the right business, negotiate the right deal, with a sound financing structure and support the business growth beyond the first acquisition.
Toronto, Canada ◦ Sydney, Australia ◦ Auckland, New Zealand
In Their Words
We couldn't have done it without The MBO Group. They worked with me to come up with a price that was acceptable to Head Office and convinced Head Office that they had the necessary financing connections to get the deal done. [read full testimonial]
President, ND Graphic (www.NDGraphics.com)