MBO Group Launches Acquisition Search for Ontario Print Company
By | November 7, 2017
The MBO Group Canada has an exclusive mandate with a seasoned executive in the Canadian Sign Industry who has assembled a team of highly skilled professionals to assist him in identifying and acquiring producers of commercial signage, POP and / or Illuminated Display companies.
• Seeking to sell your business?
• Frustrated because you’ve taken your business as far as you can?
• Looking for an exit where you can take some cash out now but remain with the business as it transitions to the next level?
• Annual revenues of between $3 - $10 million.
• Geographically located within Ontario’s Golden Horseshoe.
• Servicing one or several of the following sectors: Store Décor, Retail POP, Out of Home Advertising, Vehicle Wrap & Graphics, Fleet Wrap, Event Signage, Trade Shows, Displays.
Interested in having a preliminary exploratory discussion? Please call or email:
Ross Campbell, Managing Director, The MBO Group Canada
Telephone: 647.271.0956 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suite 312, 110 Cumberland Street,Toronto, Ontario, M5R 3V5
In Their Words
The MBO Group's extensive experience in getting mergers and acquisitions done was demonstrated consistently in presentations that were easy to understand for vendors and accelerated potential deals. Their calm and articulate communication skills enabled solutions for vendor and purchaser alike. [read full testimonial]
D. Bruce Cook
Chief Executive Officer, Dunlis Mechanical Services Ltd. & Dunford-Liscio (Ontario) Inc. (www.dunlis.ca) and Energy Jet Inc. (www.energyjet.com)